Wed, Oct 25|
DNE Clericus + Synod 2023 (Details)
2023 Synod Diocese of the Northeast. Schedule and Registration details.
Time & Location
Oct 25, 3:00 PM – Oct 28, 7:00 PM
Rochester, 180 Rochester Hill Rd, Rochester, NH 03867, USA
About the Event
Announcing the 2023 Diocese of the Northeast Annual Clericus & Synod - October 25 through 27.
Members of the ACA House of Bishops and Executive Council will be present at this year's Synod, as we install the Most Rev. Dr Hendy Webb as Bishop Ordinary of the Diocese of the Northeast.
Clericus Details - $75 (Registration details below)
Wednesday, Oct. 25:
2:00-3:30 PM: Registration at Trinity Church, and hotel check-in. *
4:00 PM: Welcome and Reception (Cash Bar) at Kelly's Row Pub, 407 NH-108, Somersworth, NH.
5:30 PM: Dinner, followed by Bishop Webb's welcome and address to Clergy.
Thursday, Oct. 26:
Breakfast at hotel *, or coffee and light snacks at Trinity Church (begining ~ 8:00 AM).
9:00 AM: Morning Prayer, and Bishops greeting.
10:00 AM: Presentation on Revitalization and Parish Growth, by Canon Missioner Father Matt Mirabile.
12:00 noon: Boxed lunch, catered by Potter's Cafe
Note * - Hotel expenses are separate from registration fee. Hotel Block held until 9/25 – Hampton Inn by Hilton. Call for reservation 603-516-5600 and mention Trinity Anglican Church Rate $149/night.
Particulars regarding Clericus:
1. Clericus will be limited to Clergy (Bishops, Priests and Deacons) ONLY.
2. Attendance is expected of all Clergy. Dispensation must be obtained from Bishop Webb (email: email@example.com / Mobile: 603-582-4934) if for any reason you are unable to attend.
3. Please notify me at your earliest opportunity that you will be attending Clericus, so that adequate seating at Kelly's Row, and a suitable number of boxed lunches, can be planned for.
4. There will be a registration fee of $75.00 per person. This fee will cover for supper on Wednesday, lunch on Thursday, and certain incidentals. The Clericus fee WILL BE SEPARATE from the Synod registration fee. Please send check or money order only, made out to "DNE Clericus". Please send the Clericus registration fee ONLY to me, at 23 Comstock Avenue, Ivoryton, CT 06442.
5. Any questions regarding Clericus, please send me an email, or call me at 860-581-0484.
Yours in Christ's service,
Canon Merrill Perkins | Convener of DNE Clericus
Synod Details - $125 | Registration (RSVP) Link Below
Thursday Oct 26th - Friday, Oct. 27:
Event Schedule & Details available at RSVP link above.
Special room rate is held until 9/25 – Hampton Inn by Hilton in Dover NH. Call for reservation 603-516-5600 and mention Trinity Anglican Church Rate $149/night. (Regular rates are $288/nt)
Synod Registration fee is $125 and includes lunch Thursday and Friday as well as Friday's grand Banquet Dinner.
Synod Business Meeting, including Clergy and Lay breakout sessions.
Synod Mass following the Business Meeting.
Synod Banquet dinner, and installation ceremony of Bishop Ordinary Alexander Webb.
Dover Hotel details:
Hampton Inn hotel is a 17-minute drive from Portsmouth International Airport at Pease, and 2.5 miles from downtown Dover.
Cozy, relaxed rooms include free Wi-Fi and custom-designed beds, plus desks, flat-screen TVs and coffeemakers.
There's free hot breakfast (or weekday breakfast bags to go), as well as a fitness center and an indoor pool. There's also a free area shuttle, coin laundry and free parking. Additional amenities include 3 meeting rooms and a business center.
For things to see and do in Dover NH (Oldest City in NH at 400 years)
Portsmouth NH is only a 15 minute drive away including access to the beaches and historic downtown with hundreds of speciality shops. For more ideas on how to spend your free time at Clericus and Synod - Portsmouth's food scene is nationally known.